We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that can’t choose between his/her love for development and operations to help us build the most elegant automated cloud provisioning and deployment for our enterprise SaaS venue management software: Yesplan.
Yesplan is intuitive planning software for events, teams and resources. It is being used by small and large theaters, concert halls and event venues across Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg, Switzerland and the UK. We strive for our users to enjoy using Yesplan, through intuitive and attractive design. We integrate with key apps and have an open API.
As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for all our DevOps needs. You will manage our deployments, monitor the infrastructure, improve our CI stack and help us automate tasks across the entire company. Even as your focus will be on the operational side, you will get plenty of opportunity to write new code, implement new features and improve the existing code.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux (We currently work with CentOS virtual servers delivered by our hosting partner in an IAAS cloud environment);
- Knowledge and experience in SaaS software deployment and cloud provisioning (We are expanding our operational infrastructure with Google App Engine, Docker, Puppet, Ansible, etc.);
- Experience in automation and writing scripts (You are a wizard in writing shell scripts to automate every aspect of our operational infrastructure and our CI stack);
- Software development skills (You know a programming language or two);
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- Curious, and committed to top-of-the-line work;
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated;
- In tune with the latest developments in technology;
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role: from development, to testing, deployment and support;
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team.
We’re offering you
- An innovative challenge in all operational aspects of our SaaS software;
- A loose, open and non-corporate working environment, including a Nespresso machine, among many perks;
- A full-time, permanent contract;
- A competitive salary package including extra benefits like a phone and laptop of choice, excellent hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
Like what we’re offering?
Send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com