Yesplan is hiring a full-time PDF
We’re looking for a motivated and inspiring person to join our growing and ambitious software development team.
Yesplan is intuitive planning software for events, teams and resources. It is being used by small and large theaters, concert halls and event venues across Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg and the UK.
We strive for our users to enjoy using Yesplan, through intuitive and attractive design. We integrate with key apps and have an open API.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented software development (e.g. Smalltalk, Java, Ruby, Objective-C, C#, …) (You already know Smalltalk? bonus points! We work with Pharo Smalltalk, Seaside and GemStone/S);
- A bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science.
- Curious, and committed to top-of-the-line work;
- In tune with the latest developments in technology;
- Eager to work end-to-end on a young company’s software: from analysis to design, to testing, deployment and support;
- Aching to pitch in about UI and UX;
- Very aware that you need a great team to build great software;
- An excellent communicator, on top of everything else.
We’re offering you
- An innovative challenge in SaaS software development;
- A mature development team and set of procedures, strict on writing automated tests and focusing on high-value teamwork;
- A loose, open and non-corporate working environment, including a Nespresso machine, among many perks;
- A full-time, permanent contract;
- A competitive salary package including extra benefits like a phone and laptop of choice, excellent hospitalisation insurance and meal vouchers.
Like what we’re offering?
Send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.